| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saragt in September is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- In September the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 16.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Saragt September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Saragt, Turkmenistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Saragt:
- Charjew, Turkmenistan - 352.4 kms (219 miles) NE
- Repetek, Turkmenistan - 284.9 kms (177 miles) NE
- Bayramaly, Turkmenistan - 146.4 kms (91 miles) NE
- Charshangngy, Turkmenistan - 439.9 kms (273.3 miles) ENE
- Termez, Russia - 548.6 kms (340.9 miles) E
- Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan - 534.2 kms (332 miles) E
- Sheberghan, Afghanistan - 401.9 kms (249.8 miles) E
- Maimana, Afghanistan - 325.3 kms (202.1 miles) E
- Kushka, Turkmenistan - 172.4 kms (107.2 miles) SE
- Qalai Naw, Afghanistan - 241.8 kms (150.2 miles) SE
- Herat, Afghanistan - 273.1 kms (169.7 miles) SSE
- Chakhcharan, Afghanistan - 497.1 kms (308.9 miles) SE
- Farah, Afghanistan - 471.7 kms (293.1 miles) S